Monday, February 23, 2009

AARRRGGHHHHHH

I just got off the treadmill. I don't often walk on it but I needed to diffuse my anger and thought walking, fast, might be a better option than pounding walls.

Papa incessantly asks for someone to take him home. My patience is exhausted with this concept. He is at home. He has lived here for 4.5 years. His room is as it was when he first moved in. We have not moved furniture. Where is 'home' if this is not it? What is he looking for that we are not providing? If only he could communicate what's on his heart. His speech has been very incoherent and largely unintelligible tonight.

Lord, have mercy. Deliver us all from this insanity.

1 comment:

  1. I feel badly, knowing that while I was there for two nights there was no request to go home, and knowing now that you deal with this daily. There was much babbling incoherently, however, and I did find myself shaking my head often! May God give you peace in the coming week!

    ~K~

    ReplyDelete